Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Strawberry and banana smoothies are one of the most popular smoothie combinations out there. Instead of paying more for one at the smoothie shop, you can whip up a Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie right at home. It's really easy and tastes even better!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 dollop whipped cream (for garnish)
What To Do:
- Place strawberries, banana, and yogurt in a blender container. Pulse until fruit is well blended, scraping sides of container, if necessary.
- Add ice; pulse until well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!