Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Strawberry and banana smoothies are one of the most popular smoothie combinations out there. Instead of paying more for one at the smoothie shop, you can whip up a Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie right at home. It's really easy and tastes even better!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 dollop whipped cream (for garnish)
What to Do
- Place strawberries, banana, and yogurt in a blender container. Pulse until fruit is well blended, scraping sides of container, if necessary.
- Add ice; pulse until well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!