Tipsy S’mores Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing is better than a frosty thick milkshake… well that is, except a frosty thick milkshake that is kicked up a notch with a bit of vodka and chocolate liqueur! One sip is all it will take and you’ll be wanting s’more.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, divided
- 4 large marshmallows
- 3 cups (about 6 large scoops) vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate liqueur (such as Godiva®)
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème topping
What to Do
To finish this shake, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- As we have heard time and time again, we first eat with our eyes. That’s why we drizzled the inside of each glass with chocolate sauce as well as dipped the rims in chocolate sauce and then into crushed graham crackers (which we know makes a perfect summertime combo).
- For more freezer fun, check out these Fabulously Easy Freezer Cakes.
- Want more recipes with easy shortcuts? Check out the recipes at Easy Home Meals!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!