The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tipsy S’mores Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Nothing is better than a frosty thick milkshake… well that is, except a frosty thick milkshake that is kicked up a notch with a bit of vodka and chocolate liqueur! One sip is all it will take and you’ll be wanting s’more.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, divided
- 4 large marshmallows
- 3 cups (about 6 large scoops) vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate liqueur (such as Godiva®)
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème topping
What to Do
To finish this shake, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- As we have heard time and time again, we first eat with our eyes. That’s why we drizzled the inside of each glass with chocolate sauce as well as dipped the rims in chocolate sauce and then into crushed graham crackers (which we know makes a perfect summertime combo).
- For more freezer fun, check out these Fabulously Easy Freezer Cakes.
- Want more recipes with easy shortcuts? Check out the recipes at Easy Home Meals!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!