Mini Pecan Tassies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our mini tassies are easier to prepare than most because there's no separate crust. Betcha can't eat just one!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pecan halves for garnish, optional
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat miniature muffin tins with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla, beating with a wire whisk until smooth. Stir in pecans and flour. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each cup to within 1/8-inch from top. Place a pecan half in center of batter, if desired.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks 1 minute. Run a knife around the edge of each muffin cup to loosen. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- Don't have a mini muffin tin? You can bake some, not so mini, pecan tassies in a standard size muffin tin. Fill the cups 3/4 of the way and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until tootpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- These Mini Pecan Tassies are a true Southern delight. For more, check out our Top 10 Traditional Southern Desserts.
If you want even more classic Southern recipes, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.