Best Cookie Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't mean to brag, but these chocolate chip cookies are so mouthwatering that we had to give 'em the title of "Best Cookie Ever." We bet you can't eat just one!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (7-ounce) chocolate bar, grated
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract. Mix in flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Roll dough into 1-1/2-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden around edges.
Cookies and a beverage are a perfect snack anytime, but in the summer, a refreshing glass of ice tea is just what we need!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 207
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 135mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)