Howard's Carrot and Cauliflower Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 cups
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
This creamy and delicious veggie soup is so tasty, you'll have a tough time convincing your gang that it's actually good for you! Leave it to Howard to come up with an easy soup recipe that's both hearty and healthy.
What You'll Need:
- 4 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree until smooth. Stir in milk and simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until hot. Spoon into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
If you don't have an immersion blender, no problem! Just transfer mixture to a blender, puree until smooth, then return to soup pot and complete the recipe.
- And speaking of resolutions, we recommend our Skinny Eggplant Parmesan as a delicious and guilt-free option!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 41
- Calories from Fat 8.2
- Total Fat 0.9g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 2.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 741mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!