The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Caramel Cappuccino Kiss Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
A warm chocolate-caramel surprise hides inside each cupcake. Won't your sweetie be pleased to find that?
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 33 caramel-filled chocolate kisses (see Note)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
- Place 33 foil baking cups on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin pans. Divide batter evenly among baking cups, filling about two-thirds full.
- Bake 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden.
- Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Gently tuck a chocolate kiss into each warm cupcake.
- Make frosting by combining sugar and coffee granules in a large bowl. Add half-and-half and, if desired, liqueur; whisk until smooth. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each cake. Combine cocoa and cinnamon in a small bowl; dust evenly over tops of cupcakes.
Sure, it's okay to use plain chocolate kisses if you can't find the caramel-filled ones.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
Oct 14, 2013
I am going to try these sound so good and easy to make.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.