We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A hint of bubbly in the batter and the frosting makes these Champagne Cupcakes truly New Year's Eve-worthy! These sparkly cupcakes are fun, festive, and perfect for any special occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix (See Note)
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons champagne
- 1 tablespoon gold sugar crystals plus extra for garnish
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 20 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing water with 1 cup champagne. Stir in 1 tablespoon sugar crystals. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and 2 cups confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add 3 tablespoons champagne, the vanilla, and the remaining confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes and decorate with sugar crystals.
- Don't forget! - You will need the ingredients listed on the cake mix package.
- Are these Champagne Cupcakes part of a New Year's Eve menu you're planning? Check out some more ideas!
- Whether you're hosting a New Year's Eve party or attending one, check out these tips to make sure you have a safe and fun time!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 319
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 239mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!