Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why bake a whole cake if you only want a few portions at a time? Our awesome idea for a microwaveable cake in a mug will solve that dilemma instantly! Give our yummy Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes a try and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- Cake Mix
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes; blend well with a whisk. Stir in coconut and pecans.
- Divide cake mix evenly into 8 small plastic bags, about 1/2 cup each; seal and label "Cake Mix." Do the same with confectioners’ sugar, packing about 1/3 cup mix in each bag; seal and label "Glaze Mix."
- To make an individual microwave Italian Cream “Mug” Cake, spray the inside of a microwave-safe mug generously with cooking spray. Pour prepared bag of cake mix into mug. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon milk. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, place prepared bag of glaze mix in a small bowl and add 1-1/2 teaspoons milk; mix well then pour glaze over mug cake immediately after removing it from microwave. Serve cake warm in the mug.
Check This Out!
- For more desserts made in a mug, make our Peanut Butter Mug Cake, our Chocolate Mug Brownie, or our 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun!
- If you're cooking for one, you need our collection of Easy Meals for One.
- How about a different Italian dessert? Try our Italian Pastry Squares, our Dreamy Tiramisu, or our Ricotta Cheesecake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.