Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why bake a whole cake if you only want a few portions at a time? Our awesome idea for a microwaveable cake in a mug will solve that dilemma instantly! Give our yummy Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes a try and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- CAKE MIX:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- GLAZE MIX:
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes; blend well with a whisk. Stir in coconut and pecans.
Divide cake mix evenly into 8 small plastic bags, about 1/2 cup each; seal and label "Cake Mix." Do the same with confectioners’ sugar, packing about 1/3 cup mix in each bag; seal and label "Glaze Mix."
- To make an individual microwave Italian Cream “Mug” Cake, spray the inside of a microwave-safe mug generously with cooking spray. Pour prepared bag of cake mix into mug. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon milk. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, place prepared bag of glaze mix in a small bowl and add 1-1/2 teaspoons milk; mix well then pour glaze over mug cake immediately after removing it from microwave. Serve cake warm in the mug.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!