We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
What's the surprise? The cream cheese, chocolate chip, and coconut encased in the chocolate cake! M-m-m!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; set batter aside.
Stir together cream cheese, sugar, and egg. Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
Pour batter into muffin pans lined with paper liners, filling half full. Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly into center of batter.
Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on pans on a wire rack 15 minutes, Remove from pans, and cool completely on a wire rack.