Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've reached the end of the year, and we've got the best of the best, picked by you, the readers, all in one handy collection. Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012 includes all of the highlights, from the best breakfast recipes to the best dinner recipes to our decadent dessert finale. (And boy, did y'all like desserts!) Reflect on a year's worth of tasty dishes, and figure out what you're making in 2013 and beyond!
Best Breakfast Recipes
Best Casserole Recipes
Best Dinner Recipes
Best Soups, Chilis, and Side Dish Recipes
Best Dessert Recipes
Can't get enough? Make sure to check out your Top 100 Recipes from 2011 for even more cooking fun!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 20 Easy Christmas Recipes and Holiday Crafts
- 19 Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes
- 38 Homemade Holiday Gifts from Your Kitchen
- 18 Easy Bakery Recipes
- Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
- Easy Apple Recipes and Other Apple Tips
- 16 Easy Party Food and Holiday Appetizer Ideas
- 8 Holiday Gingerbread Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes