Maple-Ginger Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Gingersnaps and maple syrup are a perfect pair, especially when combined in whipped cream to form a decadent dome-shaped Maple-Ginger Icebox Cake. Finish it off with a drizzle of gooey caramel for a show-stopping dessert that's sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package gingersnap cookies, 6 cookies reserved for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and vanilla extract.
- Dip cookies in milk mixture until moist but not soggy, then completely line a 2-quart mixing bowl with them. Cover cookies with 1/2-inch layer of whipped topping and 1 tablespoon syrup. Repeat layers until all cookies are used, reserving 1/4 container of whipped topping. Cover bowl and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer. Unmold by dipping bowl in a warm water bath for 1 to 2 minutes, making sure no water gets into bowl. Turn onto a serving platter and cover with remaining whipped topping. Crush reserved gingersnaps and sprinkle evenly over whipped topping. Drizzle with caramel sauce and slice into wedges.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!