S'more Puddin' Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If there's one thing better than hot, melty s'mores, it's our S'more Puddin' Sandwiches! Creamy chocolate pudding replaces the traditional chocolate bar for our frozen take on this classic campfire treat.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until well combined. Stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- In an 8- x 8-inch glass baking dish, lay out half the graham crackers. Spread pudding mixture evenly over graham crackers. Top with remaining graham crackers, forming sandwiches, and lightly press together.
- Freeze for 6 hours then cut into individual squares and wrap each one individually; return to freezer until ready to serve.
These will keep for up to 2 weeks in the freezer. Why not get creative? If you've got some chopped nuts, semisweet chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips on hand, why not add them to the filling?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!