S'more Puddin' Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If there's one thing better than hot, melty s'mores, it's our S'more Puddin' Sandwiches! Creamy chocolate pudding replaces the traditional chocolate bar for our frozen take on this classic campfire treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until well combined. Stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- In an 8- x 8-inch glass baking dish, lay out half the graham crackers. Spread pudding mixture evenly over graham crackers. Top with remaining graham crackers, forming sandwiches, and lightly press together.
- Freeze for 6 hours then cut into individual squares and wrap each one individually; return to freezer until ready to serve.
These will keep for up to 2 weeks in the freezer. Why not get creative? If you've got some chopped nuts, semisweet chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips on hand, why not add them to the filling?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!