Frozen Peanut Butter Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate combined with peanut butter is one of the most popular dessert pairings. If it's one of your favorites, you'll be in heaven with our Frozen Peanut Butter Squares.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate cookies (about 30 cookies) (see Tip)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3.29-ounce) king-sized Snickers candy bar, coarsely crushed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter, and beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture evenly into cookie crust. Sprinkle chopped candy on top, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours before serving.
- A quick trick for the cookies is to place them in a resealable plastic storage bag and use a can or other hard object to finely crush them. It's easy, and there's no mess!
- Looking for another fantastic chocolate and peanut butter recipe? Try Buckeyes.
- We've got even more fantastic recipes for summer in our collection, Easy Summer Recipes: 6 No-Bake Desserts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!