Raspberry Chocolate Bombe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy ice cream fantasy will satisfy our chocoholics and anyone with a sweet tooth! Bowl them over with this recipe for a French-style Raspberry Chocolate Bombe that's sinfully rich and decadent!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 gallon fudge ripple ice cream, softened
- 1/2 (16-ounce) can ready-to-spread chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 (12-ounce) jar raspberry jam, melted
What to Do
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a 9- x 13-inch pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut brownies into squares; press into a 2-1/2-quart-freezer-proof bowl lined with plastic wrap, forming a brownie bowl.
- Spoon softened ice cream into prepared brownie bowl; cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Spoon frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, covered, at HIGH setting 45 seconds or until melted, stirring well. Invert ice cream bombe onto a platter; coat with melted frosting.
- To serve, cut into 12 wedges. Spoon 2 tablespoons melted jam onto each serving plate, and top with a bombe wedge. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 525
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.3g 11 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 239mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 71g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!