Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet Fruit Compote is perfect all by itself or layered over your other desserts. It'll add a chilly thrill to your holiday or any-day dessert menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook 20 minutes, slightly mashing the fruit while cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then chill before serving.
Yields about 5 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.