Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Warm and wonderful! What a perfect way to enjoy the fruity taste of summer...anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 (20-ounce) containers peach pie filling, drained (see Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat two large rimmed baking sheets with 2 tablespoons of butter each, set aside.
- Flour a work surface and rolling pin. Flatten each biscuit into a 6-inch circle.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pie filling and cinnamon; mix well. Divide the filling equally among the dough circles, forming a semi-circle of filling on half of each dough and leaving a 1/2-inch border around each edge. Fold the dough over the filling, forming half-moons. With your fingers or a fork, pinch the edges together firmly to seal.
- Place the pies on the baking sheets. Brush the remaining butter evenly over the tops of the pies.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the pies over and bake for 5 to 7 more minutes, or until golden. Serve warm, or let cool before serving.
Any flavor pie filling can be used, but besides peach my other favorites are apple and blueberry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!