Apple Pie Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're thinking this sounds odd, aren't you? Trust us, the combination of cinnamon toast with apples and Cheddar cheese is a great one. You'll see why this Apple Pie Toast is an all-American favorite!
What You'll Need
- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, drained
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Place bread on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- Top each bread slice with equal amounts of apple pie filling; place a cheese slice on top of each.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 231mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!