Apple Pie Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're thinking this sounds odd, aren't you? Trust us, the combination of cinnamon toast with apples and Cheddar cheese is a great one. You'll see why this Apple Pie Toast is an all-American favorite!
What You'll Need
- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, drained
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Place bread on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- Top each bread slice with equal amounts of apple pie filling; place a cheese slice on top of each.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 231mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!