We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the perfect way to add a tasty pop of color to your holiday table. This Cranberry-Pecan Relish is sure to do the trick. Sweet cranberries, with light citrus notes and silky pecans, all come together in an instant to make a relish that will push your Thanksgiving dinner over the top. Just one bite and your friends and family will want to know where you got this cranberry-licious recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 seedless orange with peel left on, cut into large chunks (see Tip)
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade. Process 1 to 2 minutes or until finely chopped and thoroughly mixed, scraping down sides of container as needed.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- There's no need to peel the oranges, 'cause we actually want bits of peel in this relish. And if you want to use frozen cranberries, make sure to thaw them before processing!
- Check out our New Thanksgiving Sides for some tasty twists on the classics!
- No Thanksgiving dinner is complete without a fantastic turkey. For that we recommend our Butter-Basted Herbed Turkey!
- And to make your dining table sparkle this holiday season, try this classic Cranberry Sauce!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!