We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the perfect way to add a tasty pop of color to your holiday table. This Cranberry-Pecan Relish is sure to do the trick. Sweet cranberries, with light citrus notes and silky pecans, all come together in an instant to make a relish that will push your Thanksgiving dinner over the top. Just one bite and your friends and family will want to know where you got this cranberry-licious recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 seedless orange with peel left on, cut into large chunks (see Tip)
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade. Process 1 to 2 minutes or until finely chopped and thoroughly mixed, scraping down sides of container as needed.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- There's no need to peel the oranges, 'cause we actually want bits of peel in this relish. And if you want to use frozen cranberries, make sure to thaw them before processing!
- Check out our New Thanksgiving Sides for some tasty twists on the classics!
- No Thanksgiving dinner is complete without a fantastic turkey. For that we recommend our Butter-Basted Herbed Turkey!
- And to make your dining table sparkle this holiday season, try this classic Cranberry Sauce!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.