Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Cranberry Pecan Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 cups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Tangy-sweet Cranberry Pecan Relish is a unique delight for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table. It can complement everything from turkey to ham! What a super easy homemade holiday go-along!
What You'll Need:
- 1 seedless orange with peel left on, cut into large chunks (see Note)
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (see Note)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans
What To Do:
Place all ingredients in a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade. Process 1 to 2 minutes, or until finely chopped and thoroughly mixed, scraping down sides of container as needed.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve.
- There's no need to peel the oranges, 'cause we actually want bits of peel in this relish. And if you want to use frozen cranberries, make sure to thaw them before processing.
- Check out our New Thanksgiving Sides for some tasty twists on the classics!
- For more fantastic recipes like this one, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.