We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If it was good enough for the ancient Greek Gods then we think it's good enough for you too! You'll be in paradise with our light and fluffy Island Ambrosia. It's just the right bit of sweet you need on a hot day!
What You'll Need
- 3 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherry halves
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine oranges, mango, pineapple, cherries, and coconut.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over fruit and toss lightly. Cover and chill before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!