Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Light 'n' Easy Ambrosia
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lower in fat than traditional ambrosia, but every bit as high in flavor. See if you agree with us!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until evenly coated with yogurt.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
This makes a super side dish or a nice, light dessert.