Party Berries in Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Berries in chocolate are always a recipe for success and these guys are no exception! We love these for their simplicity and blissful flavor. They're a show stopper every time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package premium white chocolate squares
- 6 (1-ounce) semisweet chocolate squares, coarsely chopped
- 24 large fresh strawberries (about 2 pints), rinsed and dried thoroughly with paper towels
What to Do
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes at MEDIUM setting (50 percent power). Remove from microwave, and stir constantly until completely melted. Microwave semisweet chocolate 1 to 2 minutes at MEDIUM setting (50 percent power). Remove from microwave; stir until completely melted.
- Hold berries by stems; dip half of berries into melted white chocolate, turning to coat. Place on lightly greased, wax paper-lined baking sheets. Dip remaining berries in melted semisweet chocolate. Chill until firm. Serve within 8 hours.
Here's how to dress up Party Berries in a tux! Melt white chocolate according to Step 1. Dip strawberries into melted white chocolate; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Melt semisweet chocolate according to Step 1. Dip each side of coated strawberry halfway into chocolate, forming a "V." Chill until firm. Spoon remaining semisweet chocolate into a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Prick a tiny hole in one corner of bag with a toothpick; pipe a bow tie and 3 buttons onto strawberries to resemble tuxedos. Chill until firm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.