We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With peaches grown in such abundance in the South, it's no wonder this refreshing side dish is the perfect go-along for chicken or pork.
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained, syrup reserved
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red-hot cinnamon candies
- 6 whole cloves
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring the reserved peach syrup, the water, vinegar, sugar, cinnamon candies, and cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Allow to boil for 3 minutes, then add the peaches and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the edges of the peaches turn red. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Makes about 4 cups.
This one's perfect as a side dish with practically any meal, or as part of a sweet relish tray.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.