Tart Triple Berry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sweet 'n' tart Tart Triple Berry Sauce, rich in antioxidants, thanks to the berries, is great served over ice cream or angel food cake, and it makes a perfect topping for pancakes or waffles.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen blackberries
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Stir together brown sugar and flour in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add berries, lemon zest, and lemon juice, tossing to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Stir in butter and vanilla. Serve immediately, or chill until cooled. Store in the refrigerator. Serve over ice cream, pound cake, waffles, or other dessert.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.