The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
French Fried Onion Ring Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Be the first one on your block to serve crunchy batter-fried onion rings over a bed of crisp-as-can-be lettuce for a French Fried Onion Ring Salad they'll ask for again and again.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen French-fried onion rings
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
What to Do
- Bake the onion rings according to the package directions; let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing and bacon bits; mix well.
- Place the lettuce on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle with the dressing mixture and top with the onion rings. Serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!