Easy Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why use bottled Caesar salad dressing when it's so easy to make your own? Our recipe for Easy Caesar Salad is totally homemade and tastes just like the ones you're served at fancy restaurants.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 anchovies
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except lettuce: blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- To complete the Caesar Salad, toss with croutons and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- For easy-to-make croutons, cube a few slices of Italian bread and toast in a skillet with 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- If you have a smaller head of lettuce or would rather use less dressing, store any remaining dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 197
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 458mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.