Mandarin Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've seen this salad at a restaurant before, but you've never tried making it at home. Well, now's your chance 'cause this Mandarin Spinach Salad is a green salad recipe that tastes better when it's homemade. We just love the fruity burst of flavor and simple spices.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, rinsed, dried, and stems removed
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
What To Do:
- Place spinach in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, combine mandarin oranges with liquid, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Combine Italian seasoning with mandarin dressing; mix well. Pour dressing over spinach and toss until evenly coated. Top with fresh orange sections and serve immediately.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)