Mandarin Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've seen this salad at a restaurant before, but you've never tried making it at home. Well, now's your chance 'cause this Mandarin Spinach Salad is a green salad recipe that tastes better when it's homemade. We just love the fruity burst of flavor and simple spices.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, rinsed, dried, and stems removed
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
What to Do
- Place spinach in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, combine mandarin oranges with liquid, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Combine Italian seasoning with mandarin dressing; mix well. Pour dressing over spinach and toss until evenly coated. Top with fresh orange sections and serve immediately.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.