Mandarin Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've seen this salad at a restaurant before, but you've never tried making it at home. Well, now's your chance 'cause this Mandarin Spinach Salad is a green salad recipe that tastes better when it's homemade. We just love the fruity burst of flavor and simple spices.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, rinsed, dried, and stems removed
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
What to Do
- Place spinach in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, combine mandarin oranges with liquid, vinegar, oil, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Combine Italian seasoning with mandarin dressing; mix well. Pour dressing over spinach and toss until evenly coated. Top with fresh orange sections and serve immediately.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!