South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bite and you'll know what we mean! This is a welcome change of pace when it comes to summertime dining.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup tortilla strips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce; toss until evenly coated.
- In a large bowl, place lettuce; top with chicken, tomato, corn, black beans, onion, and cheese. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to combine.
- Top with tortilla strips, and serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
- If you would like, you can use chicken from a cooked rotisserie chicken or you can cook your own..that is up to you!
- If you're looking for more ways to use that rotisserie chicken check out our Quick and Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes!
- Want more great salad recipes? We've got a great variety in our Divine Deli Salad Recipes collection. One of these is sure to be your new favorite!
- If you liked this recipe, we know you'd love our Berry Grape Chicken Salad. It's our twist on a classic and you're going to want it again and again.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 282
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.7g 17 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 524mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!