Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want a great meal with less mess and fewer ingredients, our Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon is just the recipe! Put away the chicken and tell the gang you're grillin' fish tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine soy sauce, oil, vinegar, ginger, and garlic; stir in sugar. Heat 10 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. (Mixture will thicken.) Reserve 1/2 cup soy sauce mixture and set aside.
- Brush both sides of salmon evenly with remaining soy sauce mixture; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Place salmon on grill. Cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with soy sauce mixture during cooking.
- In a large bowl, toss together broccoli slaw, scallions, sesame seeds, and 1/4 cup of the reserved soy sauce mixture; mix well. Serve salmon with broccoli slaw and drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup reserved soy sauce mixture.
The dipping sauce will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for several weeks. Warm sauce over medium-low heat on cooktop before serving. You can use it as a marinade for steak or shrimp, too.
- For a light and refreshing dessert option, try our Berries Romanoff!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.