Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a dish to complete the big spread, no ordinary side will do. Thankfully, our recipe for Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes is unmatched. We're talking cheesy, bubbly, and golden brown - your main entree better watch out!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half or milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish or a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange one layer of potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces and distributed evenly. Repeat layers 4 more times. Slowly pour half-and-half evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- For even more potato recipes, check out our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes that we're sure you'll love.
- If you think this easy potato casserole recipe is good, then you're gonna wanna to check out some of our other fabulous potato recipes in our FREE eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!