Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a dish to complete the big spread, no ordinary side will do. Thankfully, our recipe for Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes is unmatched. We're talking cheesy, bubbly, and golden brown - your main entree better watch out!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half or milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish or a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange one layer of potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces and distributed evenly. Repeat layers 4 more times. Slowly pour half-and-half evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- For even more potato recipes, check out our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes that we're sure you'll love.
- If you think this easy potato casserole recipe is good, then you're gonna wanna to check out some of our other fabulous potato recipes in our FREE eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.