Marinated Flank Steak Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
Our Marinated Flank Steak Salad is the perfect mix of hearty red meat with creamy feta crumbles and a cool mayonnaise dressing. It's an easy steak salad recipe that everyone will enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1-1/2pound) beef flank steak
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced olives, drained
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine the oil, lime juice, onion, red pepper, and salt; mix well. Add the steak and turn to coat. Cover and chill for 4 hours, turning halfway through the marinating time.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and chili sauce; whisk until well combined then cover and chill.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the lettuce on a serving platter; set aside.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, discarding any excess marinade, and place on a broiler pan or large rimmed baking sheet. Broil for 7 to 9 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness. Remove the steak to a cutting board and slice.
- Place the steak slices over the lettuce. Sprinkle with the olives and feta cheese and drizzle with the chilled mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.
I like the contrast of the warm steak with the cool greens, but you could chill the steak before serving, if you'd prefer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 620
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44g 68 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 43g 86 %
- Cholesterol 146mg 49 %
- Sodium 1,334mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %