Pear-Walnut Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a salad worthy of all the "Oohs" and "Aahs" with this easy recipe. Our Pear-Walnut Spinach Salad looks restaurant-fancy, but is actually at-home easy. We know you'll be impressed by the combination of flavors in this elegant salad recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, toasted
- 2 ripe red pears, cored and sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, and salt; mix well.
- In a salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing mixture; toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately.