Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
How to Make Candied Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt. In another small bowl, whisk egg white and water until frothy.
- Toss pecans in egg white mixture. Add sugar mixture to pecans and toss until evenly coated. Spread pecans on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, or until pecans are evenly browned, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 3,931
- Calories from Fat 2,939
- Total Fat 327g 502 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 140 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 91 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 2,383mg 99 %
- Total Carbohydrates 265g 88 %
- Dietary Fiber 45g 179 %
- Sugars 218g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Table Setting 101
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Q&A with the Test Kitchen: Episode 1
- Thanksgiving Countdown Tips
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- Onion Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and How-To's