How to Make Candied Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt. In another small bowl, whisk egg white and water until frothy.
- Toss pecans in egg white mixture. Add sugar mixture to pecans and toss until evenly coated. Spread pecans on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, or until pecans are evenly browned, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 3,931
- Calories from Fat 2,939
- Total Fat 327g 502 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 140 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 91 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 2,383mg 99 %
- Total Carbohydrates 265g 88 %
- Dietary Fiber 45g 179 %
- Sugars 218g 0 %
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- How to Bake Lighter: Healthy Baking Tips & More
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid
- How to Build the Perfect Cheese Board