Decorating Easter Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
What to Do
Tips and Tricks for Decorating Easter Eggs
Make Your Own Dyes. To make your own dyes, use turmeric to make yellow, beets to make pink, cranberries to make red, boiled spinach leaves to make green, carrots to make orange, fresh or canned blueberries to make blue, and coffee for shades of brown. Before decorating naturally dyed eggs, be sure they're completely dry, since some of the colors can easily be rubbed off.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- How to Build the Perfect Cheese Board
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket
- How to Plan a Perfect Buffet
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Top 10 Tips for Baking Perfect Pies
- How to Mail & Store Cookies
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid