Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Decorating Easter Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
What to Do
Tips and Tricks for Decorating Easter Eggs
Make Your Own Dyes. To make your own dyes, use turmeric to make yellow, beets to make pink, cranberries to make red, boiled spinach leaves to make green, carrots to make orange, fresh or canned blueberries to make blue, and coffee for shades of brown. Before decorating naturally dyed eggs, be sure they're completely dry, since some of the colors can easily be rubbed off.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- How to Check for Baking Powder and Baking Soda Freshness
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- Easy Recipes for College Students
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
- Onion Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and How-To's
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket