Decorating Easter Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
What to Do
Tips and Tricks for Decorating Easter Eggs
Make Your Own Dyes. To make your own dyes, use turmeric to make yellow, beets to make pink, cranberries to make red, boiled spinach leaves to make green, carrots to make orange, fresh or canned blueberries to make blue, and coffee for shades of brown. Before decorating naturally dyed eggs, be sure they're completely dry, since some of the colors can easily be rubbed off.
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- How to Fix Thanksgiving Dinner Mistakes
- Table Setting 101