Decorating Easter Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
What to Do
Tips and Tricks for Decorating Easter Eggs
Make Your Own Dyes. To make your own dyes, use turmeric to make yellow, beets to make pink, cranberries to make red, boiled spinach leaves to make green, carrots to make orange, fresh or canned blueberries to make blue, and coffee for shades of brown. Before decorating naturally dyed eggs, be sure they're completely dry, since some of the colors can easily be rubbed off.
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- How to Make Candied Pecans
- How to Bake a Perfect Cheesecake
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket