Baked Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lamb chops are always a special treat. Try them this way?they're delicious! Fancy-looking and fancy-tasting, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Dijon or other prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons crushed wheat bran cereal
- 6 rib lamb chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Garlic powder to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Combine the parsley, mustard, and bran in a small bowl; mix well. Trim excess fat from the lamb chops.
- Rub both sides of chops with lemon juice; sprinkle lightly with the garlic powder and pepper. Press parsley mixture firmly onto both sides of chops.
- Place chops in a 9 x13-inch baking dish coated with nonstick vegetable spray; bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F. and bake for 15 minutes more or until chops are done to your liking.
You can use less expensive shoulder lamb chops but you will have to cook them longer than rib chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.