We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So we're in the mood for a little something sweet, like maybe a cherry pie. Well, there's bad news and good news. The bad news is that we aren't going to have a real cherry pie. And the good: What we'll come up with is something pretty darned close to that pie we're craving, and much easier to prepare.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reserve 1/4 cup pie filling; divide remaining pie filling equally over tortillas, forming a line down center of each. Roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Let cool 5 minutes then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and reserved pie filling. Serve warm.
Alternate between cherry, blueberry, apple, peach, and strawberry pie filling for a new flavor every time you make these.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!