Greek Lamb Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These kebabs are like gyros on sticks, and when served with our Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce, it'll be all Greek to you!
What You'll Need
- 30 to 35 (6- to 8-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 2 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 onion, finely chopped ( about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Roll mixture into 30 to 35 sausage-like shapes and place on 2 broiler pans or rimmed baking sheets.
- Place one skewer into the end of each lamb roll and broil 5 to 7 minutes per side, turning once, until cooked through.
You may want to cook these on the grill and that's fine. Just place the skewers across the grill rack directly on a preheated grill and cook as directed above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.