Greek Lamb Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These kebabs are like gyros on sticks, and when served with our Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce, it'll be all Greek to you!
What You'll Need
- 30 to 35 (6- to 8-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 2 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 onion, finely chopped ( about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Roll mixture into 30 to 35 sausage-like shapes and place on 2 broiler pans or rimmed baking sheets.
- Place one skewer into the end of each lamb roll and broil 5 to 7 minutes per side, turning once, until cooked through.
You may want to cook these on the grill and that's fine. Just place the skewers across the grill rack directly on a preheated grill and cook as directed above.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!