Greek Lamb Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These kebabs are like gyros on sticks, and when served with our Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce, it'll be all Greek to you!
What You'll Need
- 30 to 35 (6- to 8-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 2 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 onion, finely chopped ( about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Roll mixture into 30 to 35 sausage-like shapes and place on 2 broiler pans or rimmed baking sheets.
- Place one skewer into the end of each lamb roll and broil 5 to 7 minutes per side, turning once, until cooked through.
You may want to cook these on the grill and that's fine. Just place the skewers across the grill rack directly on a preheated grill and cook as directed above.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!