Microwavable Fancy Fast Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring the flavor of the Greek Isles to your kitchen with this family favorite. There's no passport needed for this taste adventure - just a healthy appetite, and a knife and fork.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" dish with nonstick cooking spray; place the chicken in the dish and season with the paprika and salt.
- Microwave the chicken at 90% power for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Microwave at 90% power for 3 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
To give this fancy chicken even more authentic Greek flavor, sprinkle each serving with crumbled feta cheese, and top with sliced black olives.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).