We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sliders aren't just burgers anymore! These Italian-style minis are the perfect trendy little sandwiches to pass around at a party when you want to be on the receiving end of huge raves!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 12 mini hard rolls or slider rolls
- 24 thin slices salami (about 1/3 pound)
- 24 thin slices capicolla ham (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced into 12 equal strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto sauce; mix well. Spread each side of the rolls evenly with pesto spread.
- Fold 2 slices of salami in half and place on bottom half of a roll. Fold 2 slices of capicolla ham in half and place on top of salami. Place a strip of roasted red pepper on next then half a slice of provolone cheese. Place top of roll over cheese, repeating process until all sandwiches are assembled. Place sandwiches on baking sheets and cover with foil.
- Bake sandwiches 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Makes 12 mini sandwiches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.