We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sliders aren't just burgers anymore! These Italian-style minis are the perfect trendy little sandwiches to pass around at a party when you want to be on the receiving end of huge raves!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 12 mini hard rolls or slider rolls
- 24 thin slices salami (about 1/3 pound)
- 24 thin slices capicolla ham (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced into 12 equal strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto sauce; mix well. Spread each side of the rolls evenly with pesto spread.
- Fold 2 slices of salami in half and place on bottom half of a roll. Fold 2 slices of capicolla ham in half and place on top of salami. Place a strip of roasted red pepper on next then half a slice of provolone cheese. Place top of roll over cheese, repeating process until all sandwiches are assembled. Place sandwiches on baking sheets and cover with foil.
- Bake sandwiches 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Makes 12 mini sandwiches.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!