Glazed Grilled Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Glazed Grilled Sausage is coated in apricot preserves and set on the grill for about fifteen minutes, making sausages that'll make your backyard cookout the happiest in town!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 pound kielbasa
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot preserves and mustard, mix well.
- Brush the glaze on top of kielbasa and grill until warmed through and glaze begins to caramelize.
- Remove from grill and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 703mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!
- Root Beer Dogs
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Stromboli in a Flash
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs