Glazed Grilled Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Glazed Grilled Sausage is coated in apricot preserves and set on the grill for about fifteen minutes, making sausages that'll make your backyard cookout the happiest in town!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 pound kielbasa
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot preserves and mustard, mix well.
- Brush the glaze on top of kielbasa and grill until warmed through and glaze begins to caramelize.
- Remove from grill and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 703mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Root Beer Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- All in One Kielbasa