Glazed Grilled Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Glazed Grilled Sausage is coated in apricot preserves and set on the grill for about fifteen minutes, making sausages that'll make your backyard cookout the happiest in town!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 pound kielbasa
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot preserves and mustard, mix well.
- Brush the glaze on top of kielbasa and grill until warmed through and glaze begins to caramelize.
- Remove from grill and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 147
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 25 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 703mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- All in One Kielbasa
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- City Hot Dog Guide
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs