Yummy Mummy Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot diggity dog! This eye-catching way to easily prepare "franks in a blanket" will put a smile on your kids' faces! Versatile frozen bread dough is "Mummy's helper" for this super weeknight meal idea that will have dinner on the table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 4 Rhodes® Frozen Dinner Rolls (from a 3-pound package), thawed but still cold
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut dinner roll dough in half. Roll each half into a 22- to 24-inch rope. Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up, 4-1/2 inches (see photo).
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch piece off the second rope and set small piece aside. Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up, 4-1/2 inches, going the opposite way. Then wrap the 1-1/2-inch piece around the top of the hot dog. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs and dinner roll dough.
- Place hot dogs on the baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
Recipe courtesy of Rhodes® Bake-n-Serv
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- All in One Kielbasa
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Fiesta Cabbage