Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving the phrase "break out the bubbly" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits. This red carpet-worthy dessert is so easy to make and even more fun to eat. Your guests will definitely be impressed!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, hulled
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Let cool 10 minutes, then add champagne.
- Chill 40 to 45 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining gelatin mixture evenly into 8 champagne flutes or parfait glasses. Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat reserved gelatin mixture until fluffy and doubled in volume. Spoon evenly into glasses, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- This is a perfect way to enjoy leftover champagne. It's also good for those times when you want to serve a sparkling dessert.
- Celebrating a special occasion? Our Celebration Punch will really dress up the festivities! (And there's a nonalcoholic version, too!)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.