Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving the phrase "break out the bubbly" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits. This red carpet-worthy dessert is so easy to make and even more fun to eat. Your guests will definitely be impressed!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, hulled
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Let cool 10 minutes, then add champagne.
- Chill 40 to 45 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining gelatin mixture evenly into 8 champagne flutes or parfait glasses. Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat reserved gelatin mixture until fluffy and doubled in volume. Spoon evenly into glasses, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- This is a perfect way to enjoy leftover champagne. It's also good for those times when you want to serve a sparkling dessert.
- Celebrating a special occasion? Our Celebration Punch will really dress up the festivities! (And there's a nonalcoholic version, too!)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes