Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving the phrase "break out the bubbly" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits. This red carpet-worthy dessert is so easy to make and even more fun to eat. Your guests will definitely be impressed!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, hulled
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Let cool 10 minutes, then add champagne.
- Chill 40 to 45 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining gelatin mixture evenly into 8 champagne flutes or parfait glasses. Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat reserved gelatin mixture until fluffy and doubled in volume. Spoon evenly into glasses, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- This is a perfect way to enjoy leftover champagne. It's also good for those times when you want to serve a sparkling dessert.
- Celebrating a special occasion? Our Celebration Punch will really dress up the festivities! (And there's a nonalcoholic version, too!)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!