NY Vendor Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like a New York City hot dog topped with the onion sauce you get from vendors at portable pushcarts. And, with our recipe for NY Vendor Hot Dogs, you can enjoy those mouthwatering flavors at home.
What You'll Need
- 1 package your favorite all-beef hot dogs or frankfurters (7 hot dogs)
- 7 hot dog buns
- Pushcart Onion Sauce (click below for recipe)
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill hot dogs 2 to 3 minutes per side, until skin starts to crack. Place in buns, top with Pushcart Onion Sauce and serve.
This authentic New York-style sauce is really all you need topping your hot dogs, but if you'd like to add other favorite toppings first, go for it!
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf