NY Vendor Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like a New York City hot dog topped with the onion sauce you get from vendors at portable pushcarts. And, with our recipe for NY Vendor Hot Dogs, you can enjoy those mouthwatering flavors at home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package your favorite all-beef hot dogs or frankfurters (7 hot dogs)
- 7 hot dog buns
- Pushcart Onion Sauce (click below for recipe)
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill hot dogs 2 to 3 minutes per side, until skin starts to crack. Place in buns, top with Pushcart Onion Sauce and serve.
This authentic New York-style sauce is really all you need topping your hot dogs, but if you'd like to add other favorite toppings first, go for it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons