We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've all grown up with traditional cheeseburgers. Now it's time to introduce your family to Cheese Dogs. And after they taste them, YOU'LL be the top dog!
What You'll Need
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each sliced into 4 strips
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Slice each hot dog lengthwise about 1/4" deep. Grill hot dogs about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Lay 2 strips of cheese into cut in each hot dog. Grill, cheese-side up, for another 2 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Place in rolls and serve.
That's all there is to it! Serve your Cheese Dogs in hot dog buns with your usual hot dog toppings and watch them disappear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easter Meat Pie
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- City Hot Dog Guide
- Root Beer Dogs
- Grilled Hot Dogs