We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For true Italian taste excitement, this is a fresh basil sauce that's like eating right in the garden. It's so versatile ... Use as a salad dressing, over pasta, or even over boiled potatoes. However you use it, it's bound to get raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups fresh basil, lightly packed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, almonds, or walnuts, finely chopped
- Dash of ground nutmeg (optional)
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to use.
- Mix well before serving; use hot or cold.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)