We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For true Italian taste excitement, this is a fresh basil sauce that's like eating right in the garden. It's so versatile ... Use as a salad dressing, over pasta, or even over boiled potatoes. However you use it, it's bound to get raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups fresh basil, lightly packed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, almonds, or walnuts, finely chopped
- Dash of ground nutmeg (optional)
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to use.
- Mix well before serving; use hot or cold.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.