We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For true Italian taste excitement, this is a fresh basil sauce that's like eating right in the garden. It's so versatile ... Use as a salad dressing, over pasta, or even over boiled potatoes. However you use it, it's bound to get raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups fresh basil, lightly packed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, almonds, or walnuts, finely chopped
- Dash of ground nutmeg (optional)
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to use.
- Mix well before serving; use hot or cold.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!