Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why buy store-bought Italian-style pesto sauce when it's so easy to turn out our own freshly made basil pesto sauce in a blender or food processor? This recipe for Fresh Pesto Sauce: How to Make Pesto Sauce is so versatile, you will make it again and again. Whether you're making a unique pizza or pasta recipe, there's always a need for a homemade pesto sauce recipe. Keep this one on hand!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Use immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- This pesto sauce recipe is super with cooked pasta, chicken, or fish. What a great way to mix things up at dinner!
- There are so many great ways to use pesto. Why not try our Basil Pesto Focaccia or check out one of these 5 super dinner recipes made with pesto?
- Find a great pasta recipe to use with our Fresh Pesto Sauce: How to Make Pesto Sauce in our free eCookbook, Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!