Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why buy store-bought Italian-style pesto sauce when it's so easy to turn out our own freshly made basil pesto sauce in a blender or food processor? This recipe for Fresh Pesto Sauce: How to Make Pesto Sauce is so versatile, you will make it again and again. Whether you're making a unique pizza or pasta recipe, there's always a need for a homemade pesto sauce recipe. Keep this one on hand!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Use immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- This pesto sauce recipe is super with cooked pasta, chicken, or fish. What a great way to mix things up at dinner!
- There are so many great ways to use pesto. Why not try our Basil Pesto Focaccia or check out one of these 5 super dinner recipes made with pesto?
- Find a great pasta recipe to use with our Fresh Pesto Sauce: How to Make Pesto Sauce in our free eCookbook, Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.