One Minute Pesto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pesto sauce sounds fancy, doesn't it? But it's as easy as can be 'cause just a few ingredients, like fresh basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pine nuts or walnuts, make this a pasta-perfect alternative to tomato sauce!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator, covered, until ready to use as desired.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups pesto sauce.
One Minute Pesto is super on pasta (it makes enough to toss with about 1 pound), cooked chicken, and even on salads.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!