Red Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When they're "clam-oring" for super taste from the sea, here's the top tomato!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole Italian tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the reserved clam juice, the tomatoes, parsley, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add the clams and return to a boil. Remove from the heat.
Makes about 4-1/2 cups.
Serve with about 1 pound of your favorite pasta.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!