White Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lots of garlic and clams, with a splash of wine and lemon juice. Now, that's my kind of clam sauce!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low heat and cook the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Makes about 2-3/4 cups.
You can't miss when you serve this over 1 pound of linguine or your favorite pasta. And if you'd like it a little snappier, add 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper to the sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.