White Garlic Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In Italian, this sauce is called aglio e Olio, and it means garlic and olive oil -- that's it! It's the simplest of sauces, and one of the best. Oh, with a little grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top it's even better!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine the garlic, salt and 1 tablespoon oil; heat over low heat for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the garlic is just golden, stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining oil, the parsley, and pepper and heat through.
This makes about 3/4 cup, enough sauce for about 1/2 pound of pasta, so make extra sauce if you need more pasta than that.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!