The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
Zesty Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This really gets my mouth watering! And when I get the urge to have it, I can whip it up in no time, 'cause there's no cooking.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
What to Do
- Place the oil, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, sugar, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and Parmesan cheese in a blender; puree until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a large bowl, then mix in the diced tomatoes and scallion.
- Serve at room temperature.
Makes about 4 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.